Monday, December 15, 2014

Coming Soon: "A Christmas to Love You" by Megan Smith

Exciting News!!

Megan Smith posted on her Facebook page that she's releasing a novella in the Love Series!! If you don't remember, I had reviewed the first three books in the series already (I got sort of side tracked in the middle of the fourth book, "Let Me Love You", but I will eventually finish it...especially now that there's going to be something to read when I finish it). If you'd like to check them out, the links to the posts are below. You can also follow the links in the posts to purchase them on Amazon or Kobo.


"Trying Not to Love You" (Love Series 1)
"Easy to Love You" (Love Series 2)

"Hard To Love You" (Love Series 3)
~

Now, for this lovely novella, are you ready for this? 

It's called "A Christmas to Love You", and I assume it's meant to be read after the fourth book, "Let Me Love You", because it's been titled as Love Series 4.5 (which is exactly why I desperately need to finish the fourth one now so I can continue on to read this one).  As of yet, there are no links for Goodreads, Amazon, Kobo, etc. but I will definitely update when they are available. All we know, according to Megan's post, it will be releasing next week. No idea when or where, so keep your eyes open!

Clicking on the cover will take you to the Facebook post

How can they still be in love after all these years?

Andrew and Elle Cahill have been married for twenty-six years. They have a strong and healthy relationship along with a beautiful family. Join them and the rest of the Cahill’s this Christmas to hear about their epic love story and catch up with the rest of the crew.

Releasing next week.


~

So far, all we know is that it is focusing on the Cahill family, and I'm assuming it's in the present since it says "this Christmas" and I'm guessing it's told through the perspective of Andrew and Elle, MacKenzie's parents.  I've always wondered about their relationship because of certain things you learn while reading the series, so I can't wait to see what this has in store for us! :) 

Definitely a very exciting, and unexpected, Christmas gift! 

THANK YOU, MEGAN!

~BB♡





No comments:

Post a Comment